Walailak University aims to discover, seek, maintain and disseminate knowlege and acedemic excellence for the progress of society. At the heart of its obligation is to develop individuals who are both professionally-proficient and morally strong.
- To lead high level training of students based on world standards, consistent with socio-economic develpment of the South of Thailand and Thailand as a whole;
- To conduct studies, research in order to develop new knowledge that can be of benefit to national productivity, and can help enhance international competitiveness of Thailand;
- To provide and share expertise and technical services to organizations, both private and government sectors, including research and training and technological transfer in areas that can help develop the region and country;
- To act as a center for the conservation and restoration of art and culture.
School of Public Health Mission
- To arrange international standard of teaching management system that support lifelong learning.
- To develop the center of excellence/specialized research center and research network for producing academic work in national and international.
- To arrange academic services that conform with the requirement of cultural context and local wisdom.
- To create a happy organization under good governance management.