EN: Master of Public Health Program
EN: Master of Public Health
A program for post-graduate master students who apply innovative practices by integrating health sciences with health management technology to solve and develop public health operations within local, regional, national, and international agencies.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
Have ethical, leadership and social responsibility.
Have English skill.
Be able to apply innovation by integrating the health wisdom with health management technology.
Be able to use the health information technology for career path.
1) the public health technician in government and private sector.
2) the academic officer in government and private sector.
3) the public health administrator in health center and others.
4) Administrator in health service center and others.
5) the plan and policy analyst in the national and international health organizations.
Be able to study at doctoral level in domestic and abroad with the fields relating health and social sciences.
1.Normal course: Tuition fees = 15,000 Baht/semester
2.Special course: Tuition fees = 22,000 Baht/semester