TH: หลักสูตรวิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาอนามัยสิ่งแวดล้อม
EN: (Bachelor of Science Program in Environmental Health)
TH: วิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต (อนามัยสิ่งแวดล้อม)
EN: Bachelor of Science (Environmental Health)
The bachelor of Environmental Health Program systematically integrates science, health, and the environment by using a learner-centered approach. Promotion of analytical thinking skills, leadership, and ethical practices to create a supportive environment for wellness, health equity and environmental justice within today’s dynamic multicultural society.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
Graduates will display leadership and creativity in the performance of their duties. Demonstrate the ability to communicate and administer a variety of aspects regarding science and the arts. Show mastery of capabilities in media literacy, information technology, and language arts. Public-minded with a sense of accountability toward ethical standards.
1) Sanitation officer, Public health officer in local government authorities such as municipalities, provincial organisation administration and Bangkok Metropolitan Administration.
2) Pollution control suprvisor, Environmental lobaritora scienctist, Environmental health impact assessment specialist, Environnmental management system officer in private sectors such as factories, environmental consultant companies, and ISO consultant and certify companies.
3) Environmental officer in ministry of natural resources and environment; pollution control department, Office of Natural Resources and Environmnetal Policy and Planning, department of environnetal quality promotion, ministry of industry and NGOs
4) Public health officer and Health promotion officer in ministry of public health such as department of health, provincial public health office and hospitals.
Attain postgraduate studies in a variety of environmental and health-related fields including Environmental Health, Sanitation, Toxicology, Engineering, Toxicology, Biology, Environmental Sciences and Industrial Hygiene.
Tuition fees 17,800 Baht/ semester Tuition fees 213,600 Baht thoughout the programme
|1. General Education Course||40 credits|
|2. Specific Requirement Course
– Core Course
– Required Course
– Co-operative Education Course
|3. Free Elective Course||8 credits|