School of Public Health is formerly known as school of Allied Health Sciences and Public Health which opened in 1998 and is renamed to “School of Public Health” on December 1st, 2016, according to the resolution of the university council.
School of Public Health, Walailak University consists of 3 departments, as follows Department of Environmental Health and Technology, Department of Occupational Health and Safety and Department of Community Health.
At present, school of Public Health offers both Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs as follows:
1. Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health (1998-present)
2. Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety (1998-present)
3. Bachelor of Public Health (2015-present)
4. Master of Public Health (2006-present)
5. Master of Science Program in Environmental, Safety Technology and Health (2018-present)
6. Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental, Safety Technology and Health (2018-present)