Walailak University, School of Public Health is seeking 3 lecturers with the following qualifications:
1. Qualifications of lecturer applicants by the following:
1.1 Graduate in the program with research thesis.
1.2 Bachelor degree’s GPAX is not less than 2.75 and Master degree’s GPAX is not less than 3.50.
1.3 Showing English language proficiency result that is TOEFL score (paper-based) of at least 550 or other equivalents upon an official appointment. The score which is valid for two years after the test date can be used.
Other English language proficiency result be equivalent to TOEFL score (paper-based) of at least 550 as table below:
TOEFL (Paper-based) 550/ TOEFL (Computer-based) 213/ TOEFL (Internet-based) 79/
IELTS 6.5/ TOEIC 725/ CU-TEP ≈90/ CEFR Level C 1
(Source: English Language Center)
For those who have following qualifications can be excepted to show English language proficiency result referring to section 1.3
(1) The temporary employee
(2) The native speaker who have appointed to teach any languages since the university will employ like a contract employee.
(3) Lecturer of Eastern languages (except Thai language)
(4) Hold a Doctoral degree in the international program or from the countries that use English as a main language.
(5) Those that hold a Doctoral degree in the international program (in country) might have the TOEFL (paper-based) score of at least 550 or other equivalents upon an official appointment.
(6) Hold the academic title (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor)
1.4 Other qualifications as university assigned.
1.5 University will consider the applicants who hold a Doctoral degree as priority. For the applicants who hold a Master degree, university requires applicants to be under the age of 30 except those who hold the academic title (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor).
1.6 For the applicants who graduate a Doctoral degree from World University Rankings, but the qualification doesn’t same as section 1.2 the president would be considered as case by case.
2. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently.
2.1 Lecturer in Environmental Health Program (1 position)
Applicants could be Thai or foreigners who graduated a Bachelor degree in Public Health, Health Science, and Science Programs with a Master degree or Doctorate degree in Medical or Public Health, Microbiology or Parasitology. The applicants who graduated Bachelor degree in Environmental Health Science will be a special consideration.
2.2 Lecturer in Occupational Health and Safety Program (1 position)
– A Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Public Health, Health Sciences or other related field.
– A Master degree and/or Doctoral degree in Industrial Hygiene or other related fields.
2.3 Lecturer in Community Public Health Program (1 position)
Applicants should have a Bachelor degree in Public Health and a Master degree
And/or Doctoral degree in Medical Social Science or other related fields.
3. Working as a full time lecturer within the School of Public Health.
4. Basic salary in 28,000/40,000 Baht. Salary rate can be negotiated if an applicant is considered as an expertise or highly qualified.
5. The medical and other benefits are provided.
6. Interested persons can apply with the following:
– A 1 inch photo (2.5 cm s 3.25 cm)
– An education background document
– A copy of transcript(s)
– A copy of education certificate(s)
– A copy of passport
– A working certificate letter
7. Further information and application procedure available from;
(1) Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai,
Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
(2) Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University, 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District, Nakhon Si Thammarat, 80161, Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708
(3) E-mail: email@example.com
Applicants may apply in person at either of the above addresses or by download an Application Form from https://hro.wu.ac.th/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/1.Renew-Application-Form-WU.pdf