This scholarship is offered by Doctor of Philosophy Program in Environmental, Safety Technology and Health (International Program), School of Public Health, Walailak University.
1. Tuition fee waiver
-Thai student 135,000 THB/semester*
-Foreign student 172,500 THB/semester
2. Living allowance (10,000 THB/month)
3. Scholarship for conducting thesis (100,000 THB based on university condition)
*Semester System (3 years or 6 semesters)
1. Applicants must apply to study in Doctor of Philosophy Program in Environmental, Safety Technology and Health (International Program), School of Public Health, Walailak University.
2. All nationality.
3. Applicants must hold a master’s degree in Environmental Technology, Safety Engineering, Environmental Health, Environmental Sanitation, Industrial Hygiene, Health Science, Public Health, Environmental Science or related fields and have a GPA of at least 3.50/4.00.
4. Applicants have the research articles which published on Scopus (Q1-Q4).
5. TOEFL score at least 500 / IELTS score at least 5.5 / CU-TEP score at least 70 / WU-TEP score at least 74 / CEFR at least B2 level. Please note that applicants who failed to submit English score at the date of application, can be re-submit within one year after being accepted by the program committee.
1. Scholarship recipients must serve as a teaching assistant at least 1 undergraduate course/semester. This must not be less than 36 hours/semester throughout the scholarship period.
2. The scholarship will be terminated if the topic of the thesis proposal is not approved within 2 semesters from the date of accepted scholarship.
3. Scholarship recipients will be ceased to receive the scholarship if they are having misbehaviour such as academic offences or being ordered by the university to suspend their studies or having any other behaviour which the Thesis Advisory Committee considered that the scholarship will be ended.
4. The scholarship will be terminated if they cannot be full-time students.
5. Scholarships recipients are required to publish research articles or have been accepted at least 2 papers in international academic journals that are in the Scopus Database (Q1)
How to apply:
Applicants send application form and introduction letter with interested thesis topic to advisors email as below details within September 30, 2021.
Online Application August 25, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Interview October 11, 2021 – October 15, 2021
Semester Starts January 11, 2022
***Ph.D. Application Form: Click